Wednesday 6 September 2017

Birthday wishes







Good morning all hope you are all well this morning what are
You all up to today. 
I'm hoping to try and do some crafting today as my joints aren't
Too bad today. 

Today's card I've used a topper from kanban and
The frame is made on the scanncut. 
I started with a 9"-8" white card and I cut a mat out of
A piece of foil patterned card. 
 I then cut a frame on the scanncut and I inked around the edges with
A pink ink. 
I added this to my card and I added a topper to the centre of the frame. 

Next I made my flowers with with foamiran which I coloured the
Edges with oil pastels. 
I have just learnt to make roses and I were so pleased with the way
These turned out I added them to the top corner. 

And then to finish off with I tied a messy bow which I added to the bottom
Corner and I added a love embellishment to the centre of the bow. 

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by. 

Hugs Debs xx






No comments: