Friday 15 September 2017

Christmas Treew





 


Good morning all I hope you all well this morning and 
Ready for the weekend. What a you got planned for it.
I'm going to try and have a go at making
A family tree box frame o the Scanncut.

Today's card is made with a 8"-8" white card base
Which I cut a mat out of silver glitter card. And then a white mat.
I then cut a frame out of silver glitter card on the Scanncut.
I added this to the card front using foam pads.

I the cut my sentiment tree out of green card and then another one 
Out of white which I covered with double sided sticky sheet.
I then added the white one on top of the green one
So that there is a shadow.
I then added it to the centre of the frame and then I
Peeled of the sticky sheet and covered it in glitter.

I then made three flowers out of Silver which I added to the 
Bottom corner.
To finish with I tied a red and green bow that I added to the 
Top corner.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: