Thursday 21 September 2017

Happly Birthdaya










Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I’m off to have my nails done and then to the hospital for my bloods
Doing again.

For today’s card I thought I would get out my dies for a change
So for this card I’ve used Sue Wilson dies which I’ve had years so 
I thought I would give them a airing.

I started with a 7”-10” white card I then added a checked mat
And then with a white mat I cut out the largest die in the set
Which left it in the card. I then added it to my card.

Next I cut out the next die down in the set using checked card
And I added this to the top of the white die cut with foam pads.

Next I cut out my happy birthday and added it below 
My topper 
I then tied a large bow which I added to the bottom of my card.
And I then cut out some foliage for the top of my bow,
And to finish with I added a gem to the centre of my bow.

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by and leaving
Your comments I do really appreciate them.

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: