Thursday 28 September 2017

Happy ever after










Morning all hope you are all well this morning 

For today’s card I have made a wedding card for a friend.
I started with a 8”- 8” white card.
I mat and layered it with different shades of creams and beiges.

I then cut out the heart die from Tonic out of white.
And the next die down in beige card.
I added this to the left hand side of my card.
I then cut out my sentiment out on the Scanncut and I
Then added it to the  On centre of the heart.
Next I cut the mr & mrs and I added it to the right top corner.

I then stamped my flowers on to vellum with gold ink.
And then I cut them out with the matching dies.
I then added the flowers to the bottom corner of my card.

To finish with I tied a large bow out of cream ribbon 
And I added it to the bottom corner of my card.
I then added a gem to the centre of my bow to finish the card off.


Hugs Debs xxxx


No comments: