Friday 1 September 2017

Open book




Good morning all hope you are all well this morning.
Just to let you know everything went find with George yesterday at the hospital.
The infection in his lung is getting better but he still
As blood in it so he as to be watched still.

This is a card I made last night as a fiend wanted it straight away.
But at least I can do these with my eyes shut lol.

I started by cutting all the pages out on the Scanncut out of
White and blue card.
I then layered all the pages up by glue on the spine.

I then wrapped a piece of white ribbon around the spine.
I then tied a bow and added it to the top of the book.

Next I cut a sentiment out of blue card and I added it to the left
Hand page.
I then made three flowers which I added to the right page and
I then cut out some foliage which I added to the flowers.

To finish with I cut out a stand for the book to sit on.

That's it for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: