Tuesday 10 October 2017

Christmas Bauble





Good morning all how you all doing this morning 
Sorry I’ve not been around for a few days but not been too well.

I thought it was time I started on my Christmas cards.
So today’s card is one I made yesterday.
By using the tattered lace magical Christmas usb.


I started with a 8”- 8” scalloped card which I added a mat of
Gold and white mirror card.
Next I cut out my bauble out of black card on the Scanncut 
I then cut a gold mat for it to sit on.

Next I cut a mat out of black card and I used a crafters companion 
Embossing fold to emboss it.
I then added some pearl gilding polish to it and when used on black
Card it shows as gold and on white card I is just a pearl lustre.

I then added it to my card.
Using foam pads I added my bauble to the centre of my card.
And to finish off with I tied a large gold bow which I added to the top
Of my bauble.
I then added a small poinsettia that I made from foamarin to
The centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xx.

No comments: