Wednesday 21 February 2018

Classy handbag






Good morning all I hope you are all well this 
Wednesday morning.

Today’s card is another one from the shaped cards 3 usb.
To make this handbag I started by cutting 
The base of the bag out of black card stock 
Then I cut the mats out of purple card I added these to the
Front and back of the bag.
Before I need the bag up I wrapped a piece of ribbon
Around the front which I added a buckle on to it.

Next I cut two of the clasps out of Mirri card
Which I added to the top of the bag on both sides.

Next for the strap I had some chain in my stash so
I added a length of that to the bag.
I then cut the tassel out of a glittery Mirri card
I added this to the front side of the bag and than
A large pearl to the top of it.


That’s all for today 
And thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: