Sunday 4 February 2018

Daisy May








Good morning all I hope you are all well this Sunday morning 
And are you having a good weekend.

For this card I have been doing a little colouring.
I have used a Digi stamp from whoopsidaisy designs.

I started with a 8”x 8” white card which I added a mat out of
Matching decorative paper.
I then cut a mat out of jade card which I wrapped
A piece of lace around the centre.
I then added it to my card.
I then coloured my image in and I then scanned it into
The Scanncut so that I could cut it out.
And I then cut out my mats for it on the Scanncut.
I then layered them up with foam pads.
I then I added it to the centre of the card.
Next I tied a large white bow which I added to the side of my topper.

I then made three flowers out of foamarin and the
White one I used oil pastels to add some colour 
To it.
I then added these to the bottom corner.
And to finish off with I added some pearls to the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for 
For stopping by and leaving lovely comments 
I do really appreciate them.

Big hugs Debs xx

No comments: