Friday 16 February 2018

love is in the air 2










Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 

For today I have the last of my samples I did for the brother
Scanncut usb love is in the air.
That launched yesterday on createandcraft 
I cut out the basket on the Scanncut and the I made it up
And it fill it out I put some tissue paper in
The bottom and then the flowers on top these were
All cut on the Scanncut.

Next I bought a cane heart which I painted with white
Chalk paint.
I wrapped a piece of silve ribbon around one side
I then cut out the bow and arrow three times and I glued
Them together to make it strong.
I finished it off by cutting some flowers out from the usb
Which I inked I used foamarin from the flowers.
I then added them to the side of the heart.

My final project is a wedding guest book which looks
A lot nice in real.
And to finish it I added a large white bow to the side.
And a love embellishment to the centre
Of the bow.

That’s all for to day

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: