Tuesday 6 February 2018

Sweet peas




Good morning all I how are you all today.
What have you got planned for the day.
I’m crafting as I’ve got some samples to do.

For today’s card I’ve used the birth flower set from
Hunkydory.
And I’ve used the sweet pea design.

I started with my favourite size card a 8” x 8” white
Card.
I covered it with the sweet pea backing card.
I then added a border across the card about 2 inch’s
From the top.
I added the largest topper to the centre of my card.
I then added the topper with all the information 
About the sweet pea flower.
To the top corner and I added the small topper 
To the bottom corner.

To finish this card off with I tied a very large bow
Out of a rose pink ribbon.
I added this to the side of my topper.

That’s all for today and thank you for taking time to
Drop by and leave your lovely comments 
I really do appreciate them.

See you tomorrow.
Hugs Debs xx

No comments: