Monday 5 February 2018

Whoopsidaisy challenge valentine







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And have you all had a good weekend.

Today’s card is for the start of the whoopsidaisy challenge 
Which is anything goes or valentine 
So why not pop along and join in with us.
At www.cutedaisymay.co.uk.

For this card I made my base card on the Scanncut I joined
Three circles together to make a different sort of easel card.
I cut all my mats on the Scanncut which I added to my card.

I then printed off my image and coloured it in.
I then cut it out with a heart shaped die and I cut two mats with the
Same set of dies.
I added these to the centre of the card front.
I then made my flowers with foamarin which I added three
To the side of my topper and one as a stopper
On the base.
And to finish off with I tied a large bow and I added to to
The other side of my topper.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
And leaving your wonderful comments 
I do really appreciate them..

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: