Tuesday 6 March 2018

Sweet yellow poppy








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
Hoe are you all doing with the snow are you still
Snowed in or is it moving.
Ours is just starting to move.

For today’s card I have used the tattered laces poppy die.
I started with a 8”x 8” cream card which I mat and layered
With gold glitter card and then a cream decorative paper.

I then cut out my heart from the tattered lace more than essential usb.
Which I added to the centre of my card using foam pads.
Next I printed off my charisma image and then I cut it out 
With the poppy die.
I then added them to the bottom of the heart.
Next I cut out my sentiment on the Scanncut.
I added it to the heart.

I then added three Daisy’s to the bottom corner.
And I then tied a large cream bow which I added to the
Bottom corner.
I then added a pearl embellishment to the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: